Happy Birthday!!
Well, this line is supposed to be said by Kougami-san, haha...(I bet you don't know who Kougami-san is LOL)
Now now, it should be obvious that I said that since it's the birth of this blog...
It's...24th day of February, isn't it? It will be this blog's b'day...please remind me a year from now...haha
Well, I guess I should introduce myself for this first post
You can call me Theo, but Kevin is okay, too
To be frank, this isn't the first time I make a blog, hmm...I did make several blogs before this, but well, things didn't get well...haha
I remember my last blog I made had become a silly bicycle-blog (jeez...)
haha
'guess it's enough with the introduction...haha
Here I want to get along with you guys well :)
I really appreciate comments and critics as well from you friends
In the end, what I'm looking for is a never ending evolution, for a better life for everyone.
You and I, let's evolve together..

welcome to the blogging world son :)
ReplyDeletekeep writing ya, let others know about your precious thought . happy birthday !!!