Site Meter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sorry, I Break the Promise

Gak tau mesti ngapain di pagi hari, tk coba mengunjungi blog ini yg udah terlantar 1 bulan-an...
Maaf ya Blog haha gak sempet nulis kamu akhir2 ini, hidupku lagi hancur haha
...
As the time passes by, I also get myself a new way to live.
Well, as Basco says, "To gain something, you must give something up"
That applies the same to me.

I get new consistency, new way of thinking, new stuffs to do.
But, what do I lose?
Good question.

Life has so many ways to shape us, and it's different for each people.

I myself gave up my heart and, of course, that promise.
At first, feeling my heart dying felt so painful.
When your feelings got rotten, you'll think that everything was so wrong.
But, it's worth the result.

A new personality to live with.

Heh....maybe not entirely.
While I start living with my own detriment, I still hold on to something that's left in Pandora's Box when she opened it: 
Hope.

This word, well, it's just the last thing, maybe, that keeps me alive...we can say, living lively.


Nah, I've talked too much.

Maybe, someone will ask: "Then, what about love? Do you still have it?"
Then, I'll answer, 

"No, not now, at least. Even it's described as the greatest thing even in universe, for now I'll think of it as exile in disguise"

1 comment:

  1. I love the last part. you sure have a lot to do, good luck :D

    ReplyDelete